AN INNOVATIVE AND TRANSPARENT PRODUCTION PROCESS
We are in Teglio, in the heart of Valtellina, a valley rich in biodiversity where alpine nature dominates. Here, exposed to the sun, in the middle of the mountains and pure air, for three generations we have been working with buckwheat as our age-old tradition has taught us. We have always embraced the gastronomic culture that characterizes these places and with commitment, dedication and the right innovation we carry it forward with passion. Year after year, however, we have not stopped: we have done the research, we have grown and in our lines, we have inserted several essential raw materials to create unique and healthy dishes. Buckwheat, but also Corn, Quinoa, Millet, Rice, Amaranth and many other cereals included in the Gluten-Free category. We have been producing organic for over 30 years, a fact that testifies to our constant attention to the safety of production and the needs of an increasingly attentive market for quality. A continuous commitment to the satisfaction of our customers, also proven by our numerous corporate certifications.
In Valtellina, it is a centuries-old gastronomic tradition.
For this reason, we produce flours and buckwheat products thanks to which we can create both traditional recipes and tasty and original dishes. We are members and promoters of the Pizzocchero Academy, an association created to protect the dish that is the symbol of our land.
Everything starts from a seed, but there are seed and seed and there are cultivation and cultivation.
The difference lies in the attention to detail and constant care.
• enter into exclusive sowing contracts thanks to a direct relationship with our growers;
• we constantly check the supply chain, from sowing to harvesting;
• we cultivate and work Buckwheat exclusively of Italian and European origin;
• moreover, some of our references come from 100% Italian agriculture.
Year after year we have improved what we believe today to be an innovative integrated production process consisting of:
• a new mill dedicated exclusively to the processing of buckwheat;
• a sanitization system capable of offering maximum guarantee and compliance with baby food standards;
• an innovative buckwheat decortication system;
• a flaking plant dedicated to buckwheat and other gluten-free cereals;
• a pre-cooking flour plant.
All our productions are guaranteed by strict process controls carried out both by our internal laboratory and by accredited external laboratories.
A work that is based on total transparency, integrity, and respect for the man and the environment that guarantees our customers:
• NON-GMO through the use of raw materials that do not contain and do not derive from genetically modified products;
• management of allergens through the definition of Good Production Practices (BPP) which guarantee or decrease possible cross-contamination;
• Gluten-free products having obtained the concession to use the Spiga Barrata AIC S.B.S brand;
• organic products having certified their production lines according to standards 834/2007, 889/2008 and NOP, COR and AB;
• hygienic-sanitary safety through the application of the analysis of the hygienic-sanitary risk and control of critical points and thanks to the Good Production Practices (BPP).
In addition, our Research and Development department is constantly committed to offering the best that nature can give to our table.
Tracing means reconstructing the history of a product, from who has cultivated the raw material to where the final product is located.
We do it with maximum effectiveness and efficiency
thanks to our computerized system " from farm to fork ".
A further control that joins the Customer Care Service to protect and assist our customers and pursue their complete satisfaction.
Confezione Risparmio Preparato per Dolci Bio con Grano Saraceno X6
500 g20,99 €
Confezione Risparmio Preparato per Dolci Bio con Grano Saraceno X12
500 g41,98 €
500 g2,45 €
Pizzoccheri Formato Nido
500 g2,70 €
Farina di Teff Integrale Bio
375 g4,20 €
Preparato per Dolci
500 g2,45 €